Applied Concepts, LLC
275 Four Rod Road Warren, ME 04864 Tel: (207) 691-4123 email@example.com
SENIOR TECHNICAL SPECIALIST/SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Visionary, entrepreneurial technical executive with extensive hands-on background in Enterprise Integration Management. Comprehensive leadership skills with an emphasis on quality and accountability. Dedicated to client services with an extensive knowledge of technical products and business strategies and the drive to seamlessly unite the two. Effectively and competently developed new strategies and processes to improve quality practices and achieve standardization. Exceptional ability to merge and launch enterprise integration applications, identify and resolve multifarious specialized issues, and align organizations with strategic business objectives to achieve dramatic bottom-line results.
- Successfully designed and developed a sales commission system to provide sales force with compensation quickly and accurately, overseeing the research and analysis, implementation development, and proof-of-concept testing of TrueComp Manager application on an Oracle database, providing the groundwork for the project to be completed on-time and within the budget.
- Oversaw the completion of a Profit Recovery project by creating new definitions of development standards, and acquiring audit information for accounting losses, vendor over-payments, and billing anomalies, successfully completing the project and resulting in the delivery of the developer’s handbook.
- Offered a variety of expertise in the development of business strategies and functional specifications to fulfill objectives, identify and create information sharing and peer cross-training strategies, and the appraisal and designation of operational strategies to utilize heterogeneous data sources.
- Effectively utilized Callidus Software’s product suite to execute the design, creation, and development of relational database stored procedures, and to administer SQL and API programming solutions.
- Project Management Methodologies
- Financial Applications
- Enterprise Integration Management
- Compensation Subject Matter
- Systems Analysis
- Relational Database Concepts/Administration
- Application Development
- Application Integration
- Application Support
- Client/Server Processes and Methodologies
- Telecommunication Concepts and Technologies
Applied Concepts 2005
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT/FUNCTIONAL LEAD
- Managed the roll-out of international business units in TrueComp Manager Release 18.104.22.168 incentive compensation management application for Autodesk’s EMEA FY ’06 Compensation Plan.
- Interacted with clients, sales administration, and IT staff during the project implementation.
- Performed updates of FY ’05 comp plans with FY ’06 functionality by creating new TrueComp Manager compensation plans.
- Provided expertise in the creation, design, development, and testing of updated plans for the EMEA FY ’06 Compensation Plan roll-out and the Latin America FY ’06 Compensation Plan roll-out.
- Developed project Statement of Work (SOW) for future US DSG FY ’06 compensation plan rule rewrite.
- Oversaw the creation of the Best Practice Processes for compensation plan implementations.
PROLINK SERVICES, LLC, VIENNA,VA 2004
Eservices Practices Director, True Comp SME
- Oversaw various aspects of eServices Practices, including business intelligence, integrated solutions, and consulting services, with a steady focus on project management, database management, and enterprise application integration.
- Offered project management and subject matter expertise support, and assistance to Sales and Technical associates.
- Partnered with clients of ProLink Services to manage solutions delivery services at in-source projects at client sites.
- Accountable for the deployment of designated projects with eServices vertical practice, oversaw technical vertical project teams, and collaborate directly with managing directors to plan the vertical practice project.
- As Functional Lead, managed TrueComp Manager V4.3 project experience, which encompassed full project life-cycle implementation of Ad Sales Commission Project at Discovery Communications, Inc, utilizing various expertises such as project management, business requirements gathering, compensation plan development, data integration, data and compensation application definition report (ADR) creation, and technical and administrative user training and support.
- Provided expertise in a multitude of facets, including technical vertical focus.
- Performed research to discover, publish, and revise information relating to industry standards and best practices.
ICONIXX, INC, Houston, TX 2003
SENIOR TECHNICAL SPECIALIST/SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST/CONSULTANT
- Served as a consultant to a variety of clients, including Allstate, Ethicon, and Gateway Computers.
- Provided expertise in software development to develop Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures for an EIM implementation.
- Assisted in the design, creation, and development of compensation plans on a TrueComp EIM application.
- Developed and documented business and technical requirements for a Centive EIM implementation.
INDOTRONIX INT’L, INC, Poughkeepsie, NY
FUNCTIONAL LEAD/SENIOR TECHNICAL SPECIALIST/SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- Supplanted the CUBE Mid-Market (tracking) and CUBE Network (payment) legacy systems with one Callidus TrueComp Manager (tracking and payment) incentive management application.
- Offered expertise in TrueComp Manager architectural tasks to the project management team, providing assistance throughout the Callidus Outbound project.
- Utilized Callidus Software’s TrueComp Manager Version 22.214.171.124 Variable Compensation Suite, Informatica Power Center V5.1.2, SunSolaris V5.8 application servers, and Windows 2000 client workstations on an Oracle 8i RDBMS database platform to develop a TrueComp Manager application on an Oracle database.
- Provided technical assistance to design migration strategy and during the implementation of the migration from a development environment to the testing environment, and the migration from the testing to the pre-production environment.
INTEPROS, Waltham, MA 2003
SENIOR TECHNICAL SPECIALIST/SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST/CONSULTANT
- Accountable for the creation of the Development Strategy Documentation, and composed an Informatica Development Handbook.
- Defined development standards and gathered audit information for accounting losses, vendor over-payments, and billing irregularities on a Profit Recovery project.
Callidus Software Inc, San Jose,
CA/New York, NY
- Performed various duties including providing assistance to clients and implementation teams, gathered requirements and specifications, and launched data integration methodologies.
- Developed implementation plans and operational documentation, and created business strategies to provide extensive troubleshooting and systems support.
- Completed the establishment of project definitions to contain proposals, estimates, planning, schedules, and documentation.
- Utilized Informatica PowerMart Client/Server extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) application software to create procedures and data mapping.
- Oversaw the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of database applications utilizing Microsoft SQL Server 7 and Oracle 8i/9i relational database management systems (RDBMS).
1996 - 2000
- Concentrated on a multitude of issues, including e-commerce application development, C++ and Java programming, technical support, NT Network Administration, installation and configuration of network appliances, and troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Provided operational assistance for pre-IPO start-ups, created functional specifications and implementation plans to strengthen e-commerce business processes.
- Offered expertise in network and systems maintenance, software application development, installation and maintenance of NT Server, NT Workstation, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2000 Server and Linux systems.
- Managed hardware and software purchasing decisions, appraisal of operational and business support strategies, the development of functional specifications in line with business and operational objectives, and identified and created training resources for general instruction in computer system and software application usage.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER/SYSTEMS ANALYST, ViComp Management,
Inc., 1994 – 1996
SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST, SRB Corporation, 1991 - 1994
INTERNAL END-USER CONSULTANT, New England Electric System, 1990 - 1991
MIS MANAGER, Sequoia Systems, Inc., 1987 - 1989
SENIOR SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER, Prime Computer, Inc., 1984 - 1986
SENIOR SALES SUPPORT ANALYST, RAMTEK Corporation, 1981 - 1984
SENIOR SOFTWARE SPECIALIST/TEAM LEADER, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1976 - 1981
MANAGER OF DATA PROCESSING/PROGRAMMER/COMPUTER OPERATOR, Various, 1967 - 1975
Graduate Work in Statistics and Operations Research
Cambridge College, Cambridge, MA
Undergraduate Work in Applied Mathematics
Harvard College, Cambridge, MA
Undergraduate Work in Economics
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Specialized courses in
- C/C++ Programming
- Fortran IV
- 3780 Communications
- VMS Operating Systems Support
- Informatica PowerMart/PowerCenter
- TrueComp Database Schema
- TrueComp Implementation Workshop
- TrueComp Manager Basics
- TrueComp Viewer Administration
- True Comp Modeler Basics
- MS 803 Administering Microsoft Windows NT 4.0